If you are preparing for your first visit with us, we can’t wait to meet you! Whether you are new to the area, searching for a new dentist, or ready for your child’s first checkup, our team offers comfortable, first-class pediatric dental care. We love helping kids enjoy their dental experience and keeping parents in the loop throughout every visit. Before you arrive at our office, here are a few tips to help you prepare. We look forward to seeing you and your child soon!
Tips To Prepare For Your First Visit:
No matter if your child is a toddler or close to their teen years, we look forward to being your new home for dental care. Maintaining a healthy smile and creating pleasant memories at a young age can benefit your child as they grow. We aim to make their first visit with our team full of smiles!
- Prepare your child ahead of time by letting them know that they’re going to the dentist. Make this a fun event. Getting them excited about taking care of their smile will help them to feel more comfortable and confident when they walk through the door.
- Plan plenty of time around your visit so that it isn’t rushed.
- Fill out the new patient forms online before your visit to save time when you arrive.
What To Expect During Your Visit:
We want every kid to feel welcomed and comfortable in our office, especially during the first visit!
- When you arrive, you can request an office tour and our friendly team will show you and your child around to help them feel more comfortable.
- Your visit will begin with dental x-rays, followed by a cleaning performed by one of our registered dental assistants.
- Your dentist will then perform an oral exam and explain any dental concerns or findings. If any treatment is needed, we will provide the best recommendations for your child’s smile.
- Our prize box, full of kid-friendly prizes, will be the happy ending to your child’s first dental visit.
Schedule Your Child’s Visit Today!
If you are searching for a pediatric dentist in the Naples, FL area, we invite you to check out our office! Our kid-friendly atmosphere and our welcoming pediatric team can help your child enjoy their dental experience. Simply schedule your visit online or call our office today to get started!